Sunday, March 3, 2013

Clearance Mediabridge Ultra Series Subwoofer Cable - ( 35 Feet ) - Dual Shielded with RCA to RCA Gold Plated Pro Grade Connectors

Shopping online Mediabridge Ultra Series Subwoofer Cable - ( 35 Feet ) - Dual Shielded with RCA to RCA Gold Plated Pro Grade Connectors for Sale, Buy for Mediabridge Ultra Series Subwoofer Cable - ( 35 Feet ) - Dual Shielded with RCA to RCA Gold Plated Pro Grade Connectors Get it Now.

Mediabridge Ultra Series Subwoofer Cable - ( 35 Feet ) - Dual Shielded with RCA to RCA Gold Plated Pro Grade Connectors

Product Description

Mediabridge Ultra Series Subwoofer Cables
These coaxial audio/video cables are made with RG6 cable and feature two male Gold RCA connectors housing a copper center conductor, dielectric insulation, and aluminum and braided double shielding.

Intended Use
Connect your DVD Player, Subwoofer, Cable Box, Satellite Box etc. to your Audio Receiver, Computer Audio Equipment, or any device compatible with S/Pdif, Composite Video or Digital Audio Interface

Custom Lengths Available

Warranty
This cable is backed by Mediabridge's Limited 1 Year policy.

List Price: $32.99
Price: $14.99 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Mon, 04 Mar 2013 01:42:42 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Mediabridge
  • Model: CJ35-6BR-G1
  • Dimensions: .50" h x .50" w x 420.00" l, 1.75 pounds

Features

  • For Use With S/Pdif, Subwoofer, Digital Audio, Digital or Composite Video
  • RG6 Cable With Soft Flexible Yet Sturdy Jacket
  • Premium grade connector shielding achieved via the use of a unique full metal jacket
  • Dual Shielded
  • Gold Plated RCA to RCA Male Pro Grade Connectors

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
5Great quality! Low Price!
By Robert L. Smith
I have always bought Monster Cable products in the past. Not any more. These cables are just as good and a fraction of the price. My new Onkyo 7.1 surround sound system sounds great, no hissing, no hum or feedback of any kind. The Signal to the my HD Plasma via there HDMI cables is also FLAWLESS. I purchased 2 of there Optical Cables for my non HDMI devices, 5 HDMI cables and 1 of there Coax cable for my subwoofer located over 35 feet away in the back of the room! Everything is as advertised. Don't get screwed paying hundreds of dollars to Monster Cable anymore. Mediabridge makes a great product. Thanks!

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5YES!!
By Just Anonymous
I had purchased a shorter (8 foot) version of this cable (which I found to be a fantastic product) but I didn't like the aesthetic placement of the subwoofer .... sadly the other location was 31 feet away (I measured) and required some basement wiring work and drilling (not fun).

Frankly, I was worried about signal loss at 35 feet from the my receiver. WELL, I shouldn't have worried. There is no signal loss that I could tell. In fact, due to the harmonics of my room, the new location had me have to lower the volume of my sub to keep everything balanced.

Amazing product.

DO NOT SPEND hundreds of dollars for some name-brand cable that frankly will likely not measure up to this mediabridge dual shielded cable.

I cannot say enough great things about this cable.

Of note, I used professional wallplates that were specially made so that I did not need to hav intermittent RCA connections (to wall plates). I'm plugging one end of this cable to the amp and the other directly to the sub line input (I find that connecting any RCA cable to wall plate RCA connectors cause a lot of signal loss - I didn't even try that setup with this cable).

Good luck with your setup.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5THIS IS IT!!!!
By rterrell
If you are like me, I am going to try and find the best quality for the money. The cable construction is better than expected. The sound quality is amazing. It actually sounds the same if not a little better than the monster cable I was using previously. There are no delays from receiver,(Onkyo TXSR508),to 12" sub. I highly reccommend this product to anyone.

See all 100 customer reviews...





Mediabridge Ultra Series Subwoofer Cable - ( 35 Feet ) - Dual Shielded with RCA to RCA Gold Plated Pro Grade Connectors Reviewed by William Butler on Mon, 04 Mar 2013 01:42:42 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment