Product Description
10" Component Subwoofer with 1,100 Watts Max Power
| List Price: | $85.00 |
| Price: | $26.76 |
| as of Mon, 04 Mar 2013 01:42:34 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Brand: Pioneer
- Model: TS-W254R
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 6.00" h x 10.80" w x 10.80" l, 8.60 pounds
Features
- 1,100 Watts Max Power
- Composite IMPP Seamless Cone
- 6-Layer Copper Voice Coil
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Awesome
By Michael Holloway
Rich lows and nice kicks for a 10. Especially for the cost. I will most definitely be purchasing a second very soon
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Great sub!
By C. Troke
This sounds amazing for the price I paid! I put it in a sealed .75cf box with some polyfill. It sounds super clean and gives more bass than I need.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Amazing under 100hz, 4/5 with the punches
By Seymore
I got this sub on clearance from walmart for 35$. I thought it was an amazing buy (Not knowing a fraction of what I know about car audio today) and I found out quickly that I was right. I have it wired 4-ohm @ 150w with a Dual XPE2700, In a sealed enclosure @ 1.33 cuft. I had this in my room for quite some time, just using it with my Octane 7 system, for more bass, but when I got a car, I decided to get a wiring kit and put it up in that ride ('00 Camry.) I'm starting to ramble, aren't I? Besides all of that, It hits AMAZING at 20-40hz in my box, But I've heard that with a smaller one, it hits higher bass's nice too. In the end, this is one of the best subs that I've ever had (Comparing to kicker comps, Kenwood 10's, and various other 10"-12" subs) And second to only the TS-W3002D2. I LOVE this sub, From adding a little bass, to shaking your trunk lid off, I'd recommend this to literally everyone. (I had to felt my trunk lid just from that one 10") Oh, and it sounds amazing right up until the voice coil cap @ 20-40 hz.
GOD IT FLEXES FOR S***. LIKE 2" FLEX FROM X CORD.
No comments:
Post a Comment