Product Description
Pyle bandpass subwoofers are specially designed for maximum slam! This woofer is mounted inside a dual-chambered box – one sealed, the other ported – with the sound waves emerging from the ported box. This yields a low, narrow frequency sound (35 Hz – 1000 kHz) with a huge punch that’s super efficient. With ample room, these babies will roar. These two 1000-watt 12” subwoofers are designed with a specially treated black rubber edge suspension, so the only vibrations you’ll be hearing will come from your music. The silver polypropylene cones provide maximum boost and extend the life of your product and ensure the safety of your vehicle. And this subwoofer doesn’t just sound great – it looks great, too, thanks to the plexiglass front window and blue neon speaker rings. Feel the bass with Pyle’s bandpass subwoofers!
| List Price: | $402.99 |
| Price: | $152.00 |
| as of Mon, 04 Mar 2013 01:42:14 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Brand: Pyle
- Model: PLBWS212
- Dimensions: 16.25" h x 31.50" w x 17.00" l,
Features
- Two 12'' High Power 4 Ohm Subwoofer - Bandpass Alignment For Extra Deep Bass - Dimensions: 15.5''H x 29.5''W x 15.5''D
- Silver Polypropylene Cone - Plexiglass Front Window
- 2''Aluminum Voice Coil - 2 Tuned Ports
- Specially Treated Black Rubber Edge Suspension - 1000 Watts Max Power Handling
- Blue Neon Speaker Rings - Frequency Response: 35Hz-1k Hz
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.dont buy for the subwoofers
By matt k
Bought this with the audiopipe ap3002 amp. Within 5 seconds, the woofers fried.
The box itself however is great, I love the frequency response lights and the box provides nice sound. So for the price I payed I think the box itself is well worth it so I just kept it anyway and bought new subs. The only complaint I have about the box is if you need to replace subs like I did it is a huge pain in the ass - way too many screws, and there are spiny factory nuts that are only meant to be used once behind the cardboard that hold the subs that are incredibly difficult to reach and never work the second time anyway so you have to make new holes. Overall however I am very happy with my purchase, i just wish the subs would have been better quality so i didn't have to buy new ones and that the replacement wouldn't be such a task.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Pretty good...
By Julian T. Oseng
I love the neon and the way the box is made, but the subs DO NOT pack a HUGE punch like you would want. If you have a decent amp, and these subs, you're going to get a smooth bass bump. It isnt a crazy bass bump.
I personally, am going to replace the subs with some more powerful ones, but im definitely keeping the box because it looks SICK. Pretty good product.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Subs
By Jacob
The light port is lose so the cord falls out and it barley.works. For 12in" dubs they should sound alot better. I am not satisfies with.them at all. My fiance got thos for christmas and don't want to tell her I dont like them.
No comments:
Post a Comment